LIVEKINDLY is pleased to announce that it has closed its second round of seed funding totaling nearly $1 million CAD with investments from Blue Horizon, Native Shoes’ CEO, Beyond Impact, Kale Invest, Bag Ventures, Deep Fractal founder Stephen Marshall, and Kin Social Tonics and Soylent co-founder, Matthew Cauble.
- Kale United Enhances Global Advisor Network
- Måns Ullerstam bytte spelbranschen mot vegan-investeringar: ”Helt galen tillväxt” – Swedish
- ”Helt galen tillväxt i Asien, Ryssland och Arabvärlden” – Swedish
- Kale United backs Ocean Hugger Foods with first strategic investment post crowdfunding
- Here’s Why You Should Invest in the Vegan Market in 2019